President. Ultimately responsible for management, performance, and oversight of ERYFA.
The President shall:
- Preside and facilitate over all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Schedule board meetings and establish agendas.
- Represent ERYFA in Area 728 Youth Football meetings and topics.
- Establish ERYFA mission, strategy, and goals.
- Act as main point of contact for external organizations.
- Work with other conferences to create game schedules and field assignments.
- Schedule play-offs and bowl games (teams, dates, times, fields, etc.) (Coordinate with Rogers, other conference teams, and Game Fields Director).
- Conduct the affairs of ERYFA and execute the policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Present a report of the condition of ERYFA at its annual meeting.
- Communicate to the Board of Directors, such matters as deemed appropriate, and make such suggestions as may tend to promote the ERYFA.
- Execute all bonds, mortgages, loans and other contracts approved by the Board of Directors.
- Review and approve tax return with the assistance of two other board members (excluding treasurer).
- Address parent requests with League Directors for players to “play-up”.
- Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.