Secretary. Shall be responsible for recording the activities of ERYFA and maintain appropriate files, mailing lists and necessary records.
The Secretary shall:
- Maintain a list of all Officers, Level Directors and Members and key contacts.
- Give notice to the Board of Directors of all meetings of ERYFA and the agenda for such meetings.
- Keep the minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors, and cause them to be recorded and kept for that purpose.
- Prepare and receive all correspondence and other written tasks on behalf of the President, Board of Directors and ERYFA. Act as single point of contact between appropriate Agencies, and the various ERYFA programs to procure facilities for meetings, outdoor tryouts, outdoor practices and other special events.
- Prepare and run all registrations for ERYFA with help of the Communications Director.
- Attend and participate in ERYFA Board meetings.
- Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.
- Check the ERYFA post office at regular intervals; weekly June to October and no less than monthly November to May.
- Assure and maintain appropriate regulations and procedures for outgoing emails, from or on the behalf of ERYFA.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.