Treasurer. Responsible for financial management. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial planning, financial reporting, taxes, insurance, etc.
The Treasurer shall:
- Perform such duties as are herein specifically set forth and other duties as are customarily incident to the office of Treasurer or may be assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Receive all money and securities, and deposit same in a depository approved by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare an annual financial report for submission to the Board of Directors within the first quarter of the fiscal year for board approval.
- Submit board approved annual financial report to board approved CPA.
- Keep records for the receipt and disbursement of all money and securities of ERYFA and approve all payments from allotted funds and draw checks thereon.
- Submit financial statements at each monthly meeting of the Board of Directors for their approval.
- Prepare checks for check signers and ensure all financial transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure annual insurance is paid and current.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.