Fund Raising Director. Responsible for coordination of all fundraisers. This includes business donations, player fundraisers, pull-tabs, raffle tickets, etc.
The Fund Raising Director shall:
- Coordinate all activities that provide funds for ERYFA program, outside of the registration fees and apparel. I.e. pictures, corporate sponsors, etc.
- Ensure that sponsoring organizations and funds solicitation meet the criteria set forth in Article IX of the Bylaws.
- Work with the Treasurer to ensure a full accounting is made of all money received and disbursed as part of the fund raising efforts.
- Provide adequate recognition to sponsoring organizations and for outstanding individual fund raising efforts.
- Establish fund raising and sponsorship goals in an effort to contribute to keep the registration fees at an acceptable level.
- Publicize ERYFA fund-raising events with Web Director.
- Procure and provide trophies, ribbons and other awards for the football program.
- Report all results of efforts to the board monthly.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.