Marketing and Fundraising Director. Responsible for all aspects of marketing and fundraising. This includes community organizing, website fundraising, collection of money, etc. All funds raised will be for the sole benefit of Elk River Youth Football.
Marketing and Fundraising Director shall:
- Coordinate all activities that provide funds for ERYFA program, outside of the registration fees and apparel. I.e. pictures, corporate sponsors, etc.
- Ensure that sponsoring organizations and funds solicitation meets the criteria set forth in Article IX of the Bylaws.
- Work with the Treasurer to ensure a full accounting is made of all money received and disbursed as part of the fundraising efforts.
- Provide adequate recognition to sponsoring organizations and for outstanding individual fundraising efforts.
- Establish fundraising and sponsorship goals in an effort to contribute to keeping the registration fees at an acceptable level.
- Publicize ERYFA fund-raising events with Web Director.
- Procure and provide trophies, ribbons and other awards for the football program.
- Report all results of efforts to the board monthly.
- Communicate to other board members at regularly scheduled board meetings all ideas and efforts to raise funds.
- Seek to gain community support for Elk River Youth Football.
- Work with Treasurer to keep an accurate accounting of all funds raised and the intent to which the funds will be used.
- Be prepared to answer public questions as to what funds will be used for.
- Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and training.