Web Director. Responsible for management of the ERYFA website and league communication.
Web Director shall:
- Manage the ERYFA website including content, capabilities, improvements, security/access, etc.
- Manage the relationship with the website vendor.
- Establish/initialize team web-pages annually.
- Update/post current news and information, post/maintain sponsor logos and information.
- Post/maintain board information including meeting agendas, minutes, and org charts.
- Maintain ERYFA website, on a regular basis, and forward inquiries to the appropriate Board Member for response, and manage fall registration.
- Work with each level director to update their web pages during the season to keep parents, coaches and players organized with rules, team info, game times, field info and equipment needed.
- Work with other board members to email and publish ERYFA news and events on the site.
- Manage/maintain the online registration software and USA Football.
- Manage the online credit card payment configuration.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.