Equipment Director. Responsible for all aspects of equipment management. This includes procurement, distribution, collection, inventory, storage, etc. Equipment includes team practice and game equipment.
Equipment Director shall:
- Procure and cause to be repaired all ERYFA equipment.
- Maintain updated records of equipment inventories for all ERYFA activities.
- Disperse all equipment at the beginning of the season and receive all returned equipment at season′s end and ensure its proper storage.
- Disperse equipment as needed during the season to Directors and coaches.
- Collect price quotes on all contemplated ERYFA equipment purchases in excess of five hundred dollars ($500) unless exempted by the Board of Directors and select appropriate suppliers.
- Be ERYFA’s single point of contact for purchasing of ERYFA equipment.
- Work with level directors for annual disbursement and collection of equipment.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.