Game Field Director. Responsible for management of all game fields. This includes set-up, concessions, etc. Game Field Director shall:
- Acquire from Equipment Director/maintain/store game field equipment for all game fields.
- Manage set-up and take-down of game fields with volunteers.
- Manage yard-marker equipment with equipment director during the season.
- Coo Contact for the City and School District to procure football fields for practices and games.
- Provide schedule of facilities and football fields for all programs.
- Identify and keep track of open facilities and football fields for ad-hoc requests for use.
- Coordinate/manage game field concessions with the Volunteer director.
- Assist the Equipment director manage equipment. (if needed)
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.