ERYFA League Directors (2nd/3rd grade, 4th – 6th grade, 7th/8th grade). Responsible for coordination, management, and support the interests of grades for which they are responsible.
The Directors shall:
- Coordinate the registration of players with the Secretary.
- Identify, interview potential coaches, and select.
- Facilitate the development of team rosters, solicit coaches, assign practice locations and communicate to coaches.
- Act as a liaison between coaches/parents and the Board of Directors for concerns in the program.
- Supervise and enforce all ERYFA rules of their program of responsibility.
- Coordinate & participate in coaches training & meetings.
- Represent Elk River Youth Football in other League meetings (ie728 or North Suburban).
- Address parent requests for players to “play-up” with the president.
Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and trainings.