Referee Coordinator. Responsible for all aspects of referee management. This includes the procurement of referees throughout the season, notifying the Director of all Elk River Youth Football scheduled games, locations, and times.
Referee Coordinator shall:
- Procure a dedicated group of referees for all in-game referee needs for all Elk River Youth Football games 2nd grade through 6th grade.
- Communicate all the rules to referees to ensure consistency across all games.
- Handle and resolve all disputes between referees, parents, and coaches in a diplomatic fashion.
- Organize and communicate all the rules between Elk River and any organization Elk River plays during a given season.
- Work with Treasurer to ensure all payments to referees are made in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in at least 75% of regular ERYFA Board Meetings, and must attend all season start-up events and training.